CODE OF ETHICSadmin
- We affirm that there is an obligation to ensure that all people have access to resources, services and opportunities that they require to promote their well-being and that each person has the right to self-determination with due regard to the interest of others.
- We will not act in a manner where there is, or is likely to be, a conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest.
- We recognize that clients are resilient and uphold the intrinsic worth, dignity and individuality of every human as being of primary value.
- We endeavour to enhance the problem solving and functioning capacities of those we serve to help them better utilize personal and environmental resources.
- We will hold in strict confidence all information concerning those we serve and will disclose such information only if expressly or implicitly authorized by those we serve, or Rehabilitative Ergonomics, or as required by law.
- We recognize and uphold equal access to appropriate services, which are sensitive to the needs of clients.
- We will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, colour, religion, place of origin, ethnicity, citizenship, ancestry, native language, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, age, economic condition, place of residence and physical or mental ability.
- We undertake to perform our respective duties with competence, conscientiousness and integrity.
- We will act to promote excellence in carrying out the duties and responsibilities associated with our professional work.